<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
05 December 2007 5:57 AM
Oops, I missed your heart by an inch.

I'm supposed to be productive because my deadlines are drawing creepily close and I ought to start cracking my brain for every bit and piece of work I've to complete by say, next week. Put it that way, it sounds like a long shot but try Monday as my first deadline. Its time to freak out and hide under the bed until someone tells me I've got at least 2 week more to complete 3 reports, 1 presentation and 1 big fat project to close.

I have just completed part of my Internal Project report and wow I feel very productive. Considering the fact that I did some research, fell a sleep while waiting for my crappy laptop to restart itself to function exceptionally well, and then bang on my keypad typing nonstop like I'm writing today's newspaper. Its not even close lah!

Oh ma, I plan to be really hardworking tomorrow, provided I don't fall asleep in class/on the train/during lunch and get all moody. Its 5.42a.m and I'm yawning at short intervals of my stomach growling and its irritating because I cannot sleep it off and I'm definitely going to be as good as dead tomorrow. I'll be headed to Toh Yi Drive tomorrow so who knows, I might just end up in Woodlands. In bed.



Its either my school makes people go crazy or its just sadly filled with crazy people. I think as tight my schedule is or as stressed up I am about my projects, I will not result to doing something like that, so I'm guessing this person just lost big Singapore dollars or he just had that sudden jolt of mental retardation in his system. I bet its the latter. =)

Its easy to insult someone I don't know, and I can still smile at myself right now. I'm listening to Britney Spears and I want to laugh, bang my head and pretend to be a Metallica fan. However so, despite the really weirdo tunes I hear like throughout the album Blackout, some are pretty nice and cheery to listen to when you need something to keep you up. Put aside really sick images of her and try not to laugh at her attempts to sound sexy, her songs are pretty nice for occasional listening.

I have nothing against her, she was once my favourite artist.

Read: Was. Once.




Ahh. 6am. Lovely.
Happy Birthday Daddy.


.
play