<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
26 December 2007 9:34 PM
Tea with sugar, I suppose?

What better way to spend Christmas than to reply well wishes via short messages for the festive season. It really awes me how some people get all creative with punctuations in their short messages; I got distorted Christmas trees and angels and what ever else associated with Christmas. Creativity never really ran clear in my veins, so its OH MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO! from me to you. =)

The rest of Christmas day was to turn into my alter ego The Couch Potato and watch The Princes' Trust Fund 30Th anniversary concert (or something like that), and I'm left wishing I was Princess Diana's daughter. It was already halfway through Christmas Day, so there's no point wishing Santa planted a miraculously different Birth Cert in the socks I'd hung by the window. He's probably well retired for the year, sniggering at the list of kids who made it in his naughty list.

Nevertheless, Christmas Eve saw me on a movie date with Mom and the Brat. He was rambling on and on about The Golden Compass, and it left us little choice to have peace for shopping. I have read articles about the critical acclaims of the movie, but watching it left me with little criticism for it. It portrayed little or no bad lessons on faith or love (to me), and was undoubtedly a very good movie. I had a pretty good Monday overall, despite a wet blanket and a looming Monday Blues, not that any of that mattered.
do not remove
Three days into the week and on every one of these days I get the issue of family and life sprung into my face. It inevitably becomes the thought that lingers before bedtime, presumably inclusive of tonight as well. I had come to a conclusion that if my life were a history worth digging and read up on, it would sound very much like the fallen queens of England and Europe in the 1500s; well known for their choices and decisions, be it to betray their Kings with illicit relationships or stand by them politically, and end up with the verdict of inhuman executions. However hopefully mine is very much less dramatic and extreme.


.
play