<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
03 December 2007 1:23 AM
We'll have it well done, thank you.

I've come to realise, my life's turned into one really boring pathetic cycle, revolving around nothing much but school, friends, work, family. Its gotten really tiring at times, but then its no matter because half the time I'm killing myself having fun and jumping around like I'm the happiest kid on planet earth. I love my friends really, because they make my day good and by the time I'm home, I'm half dead listening with deaf ears to my mum nagging about being overly dedicated to school. She thinks I'm too dedicated to school because I'm spending more hours in school than home and I get home half dead and yet, I just keep typing away on my laptop while my bed gets cold. I'm so thrifty when it comes to spending my leave hours and MCs, or so she says.

Its been long days and late nights such as these, and so morning sees me dashing for a quick shower, get dressed and brisk walk while taming my hair. I'm almost always late; this week's seen me twice on a cab to somewhere and this is enough to blow my week's allowances.

And so I planned for a good nice weekend. Barely midweek and I planned sleep, DVD marathon, shopping, library, room spring cleaning and lovely evenings. I told my mum to keep her weekends plan free because I think its only fair I gave her some attention since I think I've lost touch with the woman who nags at me everyday and sleeps just 10 steps away. She's been dragging herself around the past weekends because my brother and I spend our weekends working and the young one has no worries; the tv is his soulmate.

Oh, don't you see a BUT coming along? Of course you do. Saturday was an hour's shopping at Expo because we lost interest and I was hungry and tired after work. I lost my wallet on the train at Marina Bay for half an hour, because a kind old man and his wife waved my red wallet in my face the moment they spotted us at Admiralty Mrt Station. I couldn't thank him enough, I was just beaming away. And then Sunday saw me rushing off to work, 2 minutes late and I'm in the penalty file. Work was a drag because the Standard Chartered Bank Marathon was on and half the roads in Singapore were blocked and half the citizens thought taxis flew. Roadblocks definitely affect taxis as well as other commuters so use your brain and use the train. =)

And then to nicely end my day,

1) I practically haven't started my 2nd internal project.
2) I didn't make any progress on my personal selling report.
3) I didn't take forms for tomorrow's visit to the CDC.
4) I forgot to call Rokiah regarding the visit. Its 120am now, out of the question.
5) I am so so so broke.

At least I watched High School Musical 1 and 2 during the weekends and I'm all cheery, thank you very much.

I'm talking to the guy who lives 2 blocks away and even he's busy with work. My laptop has begun to lag once again. I'm going to bed now and be up tomorrow at 745am and rush to school with dripping hair. Awesome.


.
play