Importance of the Anna Sui mirror

We have officially 1 more day to wrap up our projects before presentation next week and since we're only about halfway done with both projects, I think tomorrow we're all going to rush like mad. And, I think, our weekends would be used too. Its ironic that even after years of projects and presentations, it still appears nerve-wrecking to me. Almost always, confidence is in short supply.

Nohing beats this and I'm envious. ZiZi headed off for his FYP presentation yesterday, and with him went an impeccable confidence that makes you want to slap him inside out. But despite that, I knew he was all jittery and worried because if you looked close enough he's haggard from lack of sleep and his face betrays the shitness he feels. I know.
I'm in a dilemma to either sleep early and be up early tomorrow or be hardworking and ignore the nagging importance of sleep. Either ways I should get out of here.
Done.