<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
26 January 2008 10:46 PM
It don't kill to wish, kid.

I was talking to a couple of my colleagues at work, and I have come to realize that I would soon be hitting my one year mark with the company. Although it may mean the end of my contract, and that I would have to go job hunting all over again, I am hoping that my contract would be renewed because I have learnt to love my job and having made me go through that many trainings, I believe my contract deserves to be extended, eh?

I don’t know how to describe this in other more suitable words but I feel truly accomplished because for one, I have (almost) managed to commit to the job for a year. =)

Speaking of which, in two weeks’ time my classes would end and hence commences another 9 weeks of school-based attachment. There isn’t much to hope for here because almost inevitably we will be posted to the school call centre. Before then, its one week of project work and then the next, presentation week. Mum fetched me from work and we headed off for dinner at some new restaurant she discovered. I could tell from her expression (somehow) that the bill, though expected, made her stomach tighten. She never winces when she feels a pinch, so we’re all trained.

She mentioned buffet at the Holiday Inn. I guess this year my Valentines’ Day will be with mother dearest.


.
play