<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
20 January 2008 11:07 PM
Motion-sickness

What sickens me repels me. No matter what it is, no matter what it used to be. Self-centeredness is in every single one of us, it is just a matter of how well we contain and conceal them, and in fact at times it surfaces so sharply it alters our very selves.

Inconsideration is my erring and your weapon, but whatever it is, we are done. Do not exercise your vulnerabilities with me because they sicken me, and heart of stone, empathy does not come easy here. I am cutting the cord, I am walking away, and I am being the superficial asshole. Ignorance gets me nowhere, but it keeps me going.

Recollect your words. I know mine.
I said I could try.


.
play