<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
09 January 2008 11:08 PM
One woman tennis games

Life hasn't been very productive lately and everyday I am amazed that I make it to school when it seemingly took me ages to get out of bed and stop bargaining with the alarm clock for more time. School's such a bore, I'm missing the hectic yet relaxed 9 weeks of the previous stopover. Work has been painfully uneventful too and there's not much extra income to earn now that the manpower size has expanded ridiculously.



There isn't much to talk about because life is so monotonous its silly to try to make a big deal out of shopping, school and homestays. Even my nights have appeared to be shorter, eventless and dreamless.

School's out for the next two days because I'm not a hardcore fan of my school so I won't be going for the Open House.

Up to this point I'm irritated with myself so until I find something of real substance to talk about, I promise to produce something better than this.

=)


.
play