<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
28 January 2008 12:21 AM
What is left when all rooms are occupied

What I do not like about the heart is that more often than not it is stubborn and blind, and it overrules the brain. It makes your body react and your mind go haywire and before you know it you hate the world. Sometimes I feel that there is nothing more sinister and cruel than the heart because with it we see too much desire and fantasize for too much fairytales.

I, for one, want not to live by that. And although you are hesitating you are taking too long; feelings have dissolved and it is over.

I hope that now I can, finally, breathe easy.


.
play