<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
14 February 2008 11:00 PM
Making second best

I cannot seem to come up with anything productive to say, but the fact that our first week in TEP/CSC stopover is drawing to a close, and we're up to our eyeballs with work. We're out of our comfort zone because familiarity is almost non-existent, and without this we are jittery and so full of crap we could just puke out our very fillings at the thought of being at the frontline.

Sometimes it feels like war on a softer note because you know you're going to have to face the Customers-are-always-right type of buggers, and these people could just as well be uniform clad men with machine guns fully loaded and ready to fire; one misstep and your head gets blown off your body and then you'll be fired by your own captain because you have just overreached yourself in becoming an incompetent asshole.

Thank goodness for friends because their presence make up for the absense of comfort in a new environment.



Valentine's Day is getting so cliched, I'm making it none of my business. Its amazing how people make such a big deal out of it, and that spending it alone makes you look like a loner. I think otherwise, because its perfectly normal if you shower your loved ones with, well, love and attention without all the hype.

I'm dissing nobody and really I'm too tired and hungry to carry on. Home is welcoming with new DVDs, rented VCDs, laptop videos and unread library books, tempting me into sleepless nights and multiple eyebags. I am so excited and so spoilt for choice, I'm going to bed now.


.
play