Nightfall, be harmless.
It seemed like a normal day. In school with 2 friends. The room seemed unusually empty and bare, but it was like any other day. We are laughing, jesting, having fun.
Suddenly I was on the floor. Paralysed. Thick dark red blood seeped from the back of my head, or my left ear. I do not know, I cannot see. My friend is panicking. She is screaming, aghast. I looked at my feet and this other friend emerges with a bloody organ in her grasp. Just like a liver. I gasp. I am paralysed. I am scared.
And then I jolt up, awoken. I still remember the time. 2.59AM. And I set my alarm clock at 5 different intervals from 6.30am. to make sure I wake up tomorrow.
It sounds pretty much like just another scary dream, but it still shakens me everytime I think of it.