Pass me the keys to the cellI kept telling myself that today I will survive at home without my laptop but evidently enough that is not possible. I switched it on the very moment I'm dressed after shower and I start staring at it like it gives me some kind of wisdom I cannot get from socialising with my fellow family members. Everyone's basically retreated to their individual rooms and although the bed is set and its peaceful enough to knock off, my hair is still wrapped in a towel and my eyes are still bright, but tired.
Call center attachment has been bleak. Not that life was superb before but really its depressing to know that at the end of the day, the chances of feeling accomplished is excruciatingly slim. On the whole, we're getting pretty sick of it, and its practically only the 4th day of attachment. The calendar is a very ugly thing right now because its a straightforward reminder that we have another 7 weeks to survive. The only feelgood thing we could probably do is to abuse the mute button and curse that you'll choke on the very next thing that enters your mouth if you say no to us.
Be afraid, oh be very afraid.Dinner saw me stuffing my face with food I think is cooked. Seoul Garden is not really one of my favourite places to eat because 1) it gets so noisy everytime 2) you're going to smell of barbeque from top to toe 3) I eat a small proportion so mum likes to say I'm not worth the cost of 1 person 4) I can never tell when the food is ready and I'm pretty amazed right now I'm not groaning of stomach issues.
Thankfully such massive dinners are set for occasions, and this is one good occasion because Gran is here and we haven't seen her in what seems like ages. Things have changed and we can't talk to her like we used to because she's become so sensitive and we can't hug and play pampered with her because she seems so fragile.

I shaln't post any of their pictures because mum and Gran are two very pretty and single people I treasure in my life; I fear such exposure would bring undesirable consequences(
whatever). The younger brat's not in the picture either 'cause he's just going to spoil the whole damn thing.
I am a good loving sister. =)
Goodnight.