<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
06 February 2008 10:59 PM
Slap!, you cut the crap.

Was there ever a need for you to fight against your feelings? Something so complicated to meddle with, its disgustingly annoying when you are feeling a certain way about someone when you know you're not supposed to anymore. It sucks because you're supposed to come out triumphant because that's what everyone wants after a failed relationship. But in the end it backfires and instead of having forgotten, you're still running because you want to stop the missing, the hurting, and the feeling in entirety.

Its really easy to subconciously tell myself that its no big deal and that I've forgotten and am all set to move on. But it has become criticisingly blatant that I am not taking the first steps into recovery well because I am still stuck with the memories.

I haven't been keeping my room the usual tidy since then. So when I springcleaned today I gathered a mixture of memoirs I thought were long gone; small little photos & prints, birthday presents and simple sweet notes, cards and whatnot. With these come terrible trips down memory lane and not always are they simply sweet.

Goodnight, sweet dreams.


.
play