We could run these tracks togetherThe Customer Service presentation is over and although there is a slight good feeling about having one project over and done with, I don't really have much of a good input here because we're still not done with this one last project. Project Management is such an ass, it doesn't allow us much space to celebrate.

The past week has been about completing tasks and chasing deadlines, because we had only 1 week to wrap up both projects. It still comes to no big surprise that Saturday saw me skipping off to school and then back to my place with Shi Jin and Hamizah for some strained project efforts. Sunday, too, was mercilessly burnt.
I got my first Valentines' Day gift from Jodie (a lovely bracelet and a blue ribbon heart) and I'm waiting for one from Thin Bing Song (haha). It pretty much sucks because we don't see each other often anymore, and I'm missing lunch with Jodie, Wee Leng and Bing Song.


My eyes are heavy with lack of sleep, my head is hurting and fever is threatening to step in. I had slept for 2 hours prior to this entry and I feel sick with disgust that I had actually given in to my mother's orders for me to take a panadol. I hate that pill and the thought of succumbing to it for a brewing fever is dead aweful.
School tomorrow at 8 for the presentation, and then group meeting to wrap up our project report and we're done with our classical phase. Next week, its TEP stopover 2.
JOY.