<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
05 March 2008 11:28 PM
Bite you tongue and walk yourself home

I wouldn't say I was stone-hearted but considering the fact that my outlook on love wasn't exactly positive, I'd welcome myself to the club. I used to think it was just an exaggerated act of desperation when you yearn/pine for someone/something you cannot have. I didn't believe in love, and therefore all declaration of love was stupid sappy shit that made everyone so mushy and squishy and irritatingly whiny.

I appreciate love stories, real accounts of courting by REAL ADULTS and not sex-addicted hollywoodys. But what makes the eyes go rolling and the stomach churning are heartfelt testimonies by 14 year olds declaring you-are-my-life, i-love-you-more than-i-can-say love everywhere. Seriously, doesn't it make you smirk when you read overly emotional displays of affection by people who barely know what they're saying? I bet I could score a massive hatemail attack if I inserted my email address here.

Okay, so here's where the mockery ends.

Because I am in those shoes whereby I think I'm going to suffocate because that person is so far away I might as well believe he's on the other side of the world. Of course I'm not going into one of those spastic lovesick emotional shit. I'll probably get myself a decent toyboy and laugh my way to the bedroom.

I'm just kidding.

(Seriously now.)

M - haha HONESTLY i feel like hugging him everytime
W - WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
W - haha alright.
W - crazy can you.
W - please forget him.
M - haha I'm trying. (DUHH)
M - any eye candy you know?
W - be it Chinese or Malay?
M - Chinese preferably
W - really? you more into Chinese guys?
M - haha Malay guys are ... Haha. (Past experience, my goodness..)
W - CSC so big don't have meh? haha
M - CSC is BIG
M - but 90% are girls
M - and, my CSC friends are all attached (wrong implementation, sorry.)
W - Erica, Lena they all attached?
M - no
M - and they're in Vietnam (wrong implementation again, sorry.)
W - huh? for what?
M - community service thing
W - oh wow.
M - haha maybe i should've gone
M - meet some hunk there and forget. hahaha
W - tsk.
W - Vietnam can!!!!
W - want also find some ang mo

Okay so Wee Leng knows I'm pathetic. And now you do. She's the best friend to have because she gives you the most sensible answers it sometimes gets so brain numbing. She makes you look stupid, seriously. And she doesn't even have to say it, its already screaming in my head.


.
play