Trigger happy, you're so lovelyI've lain my fingers on the keyboard for the past 10 minutes, but the words couldn't come and nothing strikes me as to how I am going to describe today's events in words. When supervision is minimal and delectably close to zero, almost everything goes haywire, lest you are a robot/cyborg/gundu.
While the call centre was initially under the tentative care of 5 supervisors, it came down to none at the second half of the day. It is not a difficult guess, that someone must have prayed all night long for a moment's joy after we boys and girls have maintained
undeniable obedience for the past 5 weeks.
And so, mind games to begin the day and then freedom for the remainder part. I'm sorry but I'm too lazy to caption each and every kodak moment so if you must, do it yourself, mentally.
JOY TO THE WORLD
ALL THE BOYS AND GIRLS
JOY TO THE FISHES IN THE DEEP BLUE SEA.
JOY TO YOU AND ME! =)















I've got a novel to continue reading, rented VCDs to watched and sleep to succumb to. Any tales worth telling will have to wait till another humane time, and about not making a single call today, that will be a worry kept for tomorrow.
Goodnight.
Joanne.