<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
27 April 2008 12:31 AM
Yesterday's debris for our beds



To be honest I'm dreading my final year. I'm dreading the end of this week, because when sunday closes and Monday looms, the ball will start rolling and it'll never cease. Mercilessly, everything will start unfolding and the clock will keep going and to hell with you. You keep up or you lag behind, you're the front runner or you're fucked up.

Almost frustratingly I always find myself wishing things were simpler; as simple as a paperback book i could scribble and erase life and then discontented as presently, I could toss it into the fire and rewrite and amend all my mistakes and.. you get the idea. I'm not prepared for the obstacles and even if I were I'm not sure I'm going to ace it. And I'm not prepared to lie in the bed i made for myself but like they say, brace yourself and face it.

For this split second I'm going to allow myself to believe that right now I need someone to hold on to because this year doesn't look good. It looks set to cripple me and I might just bend and break, and for this I need hands to catch me and arms to hold on to me and shoulders to lean on. How cheesy; if I had a bathtub I would drown myself for this but let's remain mentally stable here. I'll just slap myself when I come up with something like that ever again.

Wouldn't it be blissful if we could just forget tomorrows?

Pardon me for the foulness.


.
play