Going for the flowers and the vast fields
So now I'm back from Downtown East and it being a blast, coming back home was somewhat a feat. It was good to be away from all the troubles in life, confined by all the walls that make home. I was very tempted to prolong my stay for what's left of my school break. Often enough we'd like an escape, and this was the golden opportunity.
Nevertheless, we got up and packed and scooted on home because as much as I'd like to stay, I need to get back to reality. There's a salary to work for, school to prepare and driving lessons to complete - I'm really wishing for a time machine.
I'll let you in soon enough with pictures to post, but for now I'd like to continue my sleep. I have work and driving lessons tomorrow, and my body is aching all over. My ironic gastric condition is coming back too, what a plus point!
Goodnight.
PS.: I had a hearty talk last night and I'm stuck looking back at the past. I gave up on relationships just because, and I wonder if I'd ever pick it up again.