<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
28 April 2008 12:17 AM
I want to close the door on you.

So I get to watch Sunday slip by. And Monday creep in. And the world will start to spin in a new rhythm that will make me sick to the stomach. I can't think of anything to look forward to this coming school year, nothing at all. Final year, even counting down to the very last day isn't appealing. Heck, I would need to count using the hairs on my head.

And it doesn't help too that in July, my brother will be packing off to Tekong for his NS. Its a deadly blow to my system because he's my crap bin, unlikely confidante, devilish accomplice and dissing twin. I hate the prospect of being alone.

Work was annoying, visit to the grandmother's place was uneventful and dinner was ridiculous. Work, is just work and Grandma's just about fine. Mad Jack had great food and awesome ambience but when even the manager boasted incompetence, it kind of was a wet blanket. School starts tomorrow, and I haven't dedicated a single muscle or thought for it.


Oh but did you know I have a high-on-himself hot bestfriend by the name of Shang, whom I'll be seeing tomorrow? So maybe tomorrow won't be so blue after all.


.
play