<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
18 April 2008 11:12 PM
My pop-up book on Fun

I'm halfway through my two weeks break and although having a hell of a time would be an overstatement to the highest order, I've had a good time nonetheless. Work has been somewhat bearable and that's the only thing that stands out right now, because everything else moved so fast I cannot remember what it was that made my first week of idle time sound so exciting, to me at least. Moreover, the idea of having a well-deserved break from school is almost immediately dashed by the thought that I have only 1 week left of school-free time and this, is a very sad thought.

Nine weeks, and we persevered, calling random people whose moods and politeness is as predictable as our A grades. While I wouldn't describe the entire experience as something close to pleasant, no doubt the peers there made our days, in some way, sweeter. Breakfast, lunch, teabreak, pranks, jokes, laughter, good old mischief and good-natured rebellion, it made our days less dreadful.




























































































Qiu TIng's birthday last Saturday.












































































I would like to add more to this pretty wordless post here but I really need to get some sleep because tomorrow is HOORAY day. Much work needs to be done tomorrow and lest I want to fall asleep amidst all the fun, I should hibernate like right now.
I'll see you after Downtown East.

VERY EXCITE!


.
play