<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
10 April 2008 1:23 PM
Walk me through with a pen and paper

I can vaguely remember being told that it was important to keep a notepad in hand wherever we go, because while we spend most of our lives bustling about, ideas would come and go in a jiffy, and it is always good to be able to capture it in a notepad.

My first attempt had failed miserably because while I had spent half the pages in my dear notepad with doodles and idle-thoughts-turned-ideas, I had left the pad somewhere and sulked like it was my life's treasure. My second attempt was similar but none too dramamtic because it was a more typical notepad with insignificant page fillers. I finally decided to forgo this because at 12, I guessed I didn't have much worth scribbling.

Older (but none the wiser), I think it's time I got myself a good notepad back in my hands because surprise surprise, i had been staring at the school computer for the past half hour while the events stampeded in my head and i couldn't form a single word. I finally decided to use the air force notepad my brother had kindly given but its 4 times too big to be handy.

I had a good thought on the train but it skipped out of my mind the moment I got off the train. The station was extremely packed; I had to focus on my walking stratergy so as to not be pushed around by big-headed office people who mould the crowd progress. Irritated, I want my license badly.

Naturally, there is much to say but due to my habitual inclination to procrastinate, you haven't heard a single thing.

Anne Frank, The Other Boleyn Girl, shopping, chalet, birthdays, last days, pay days, messy room, unkempt thoughts, friends, family, love and failures. I'll update soon, and hopefully when I get back home today sleep will not come so soon. Plus, my laptop is giving me diva attitude again - surfing the internet at home now suits a bloody sloth!


.
play