Forget being super, I'm a heroIf there's something to be proud of, we survived the first day, perfectly alright. It might need some getting used to, or maybe not at all since its only going to be 5 days. Okay, so maybe its really no big issue since parents do go abroad once in a while for a variety of reasons, and its pretty much a norm. But I'd like to think that we're
pampered a close knit family so we pretty much cannot live with either one of us off the island. We worry, we miss, we feel awkward.
I'm glad though that it hadn't gone to the extreme dramatic airport scene. I half expected my mum to cry because she's leaving behind her precious small boy to 2 really disturbed souls, namely Safi and yours truly. She kept repeating precautions and warnings as to not mistreat him. Think, Funny Games U.S.






I ended up watching Elizabeth last night while my brother was engrossed playing games. We burnt the night away while the others slept, which explains my constantly aching shoulders and my half-dead state today. I slept whenever I could and stoned away while my oh-so-famous chatterbox of a HR tutor yakked on about gays, office politics and Germany.


I must sound really really ridiculous but I was quite amazed when I woke up from my afternoon nap to find a message from my mum. She asked about home and all and truly, I think I think in the weirdest extreme. I must've thought she'd flown to Mars to think that we'd be cut off from each other so entirely, and that communication would be impossible. I amaze myself, really.
