<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
12 May 2008 12:56 AM
Goodness, if that's not too much to ask.

We'll be heading off to the airport in say, 3 hours time and soon, my mum would be on her way to Bangkok. Like many lazy confident pros, my mum prepared for her trip just 2 days prior, fretting over bags and luggages and clothes and whatnots. Just today our so-called leisure family dinner/ice-cream treat became somewhat a rushed shopping spree; she seemed to have so many things to want to look for and buy but she scurried around because she dutifully reminded herself that she must maintain consciousness there and that tonight, she has to have as much beauty sleep.

We're pretty excited really because other than the fact that this will be our first time on our own, we're happy for her. She really needs the break and this is a great opportunity. I just wish I could suck out the worrywart in her because it is definitely going to be a wet blanket, no matter how minor. I wouldn't blame her though, 5 days overseas with your children at the mercy of their own incapable hands.. Mothers will be mothers.

Speaking of which, I think I did the good daughter thing last Saturday because I skipped work to attend mother's Mayday Model Workers' Award ceremony over at Downtown East. It took a lot of thinking to skip that one day of work because I love my job so much! For a while I was on my toes ready to run, in case I spot my supervisor/manager at the event or if I receive a call and get barked at to come to work in 10 seconds.

I managed to spend the entire day with the family, thankfully, and Sunday I appeared at work feigning a twisted ankle. At least no one noticed how I horribly faked a limp, walking as if I had a huge lump of shit on my heel.


=) MY eye candy

=)

And THIS, is Safi's eye candy.!


My class tests are due in 2 weeks' time and I'm up to my eyeballs with projects screaming for some appropriate attention. However right now I'm in no mood to squint my eyes and make sense out of every article deemed relevant, and I feel like watching The Golden Compass again.

I want to be as gorgeous as Nicole Kidman, and if I could pick an animal to transform into a homo sapien of a husband, I'll want a polar bear.

My Frog White Bear Prince


.
play