I don't like that lollipop before me.
I'm dully amazed. Its only the second week into the school term yet it feels as though it's been way longer. Waking up in the mornings have been such a chore because my body is still on strike for more lazy holidays, and studiousness hasn't really kicked in either because I'm still strolling for lessons with not a hint of urgency. Test dates seem pretty far off - revision, as always, is the victim of constant procrastination.
I wouldn't say its such a drag though because despite the dryness of majority of the modules, it fills my time with good purpose. As opposed to building castles in the air and fantasizing about prince charmings, I think I very much prefer mocking alienish lecturers, dissing big headed newbies and having hilarious exchanges with the good people I call friends. Flipping books is somewhat enjoyable too; I doodle.
My school's been enforcing this notebook study system ( or whatever you call it!) and I'm wow-ed by the system introduced. They have this Heucampus system going on, where you sign in like you do in your MSN Messenger, and you'll see you classmates (and lecturer!) online, automatically added in your 'contact list'. Here, tutorials are presented via sharing files with the lecturer, whose computer is linked to the projector. Pardon my inaccurate IT talk here, I'm no big fan seriously. So anyway, everyone's getting lazy because wa-lah! you can present right from your seat!
But here's the interesting part. I heard from a classmate of mine that, upon suspicion, the tutor can actually access to our computer (???) through this Heucampus wonder and freeze our screens. This way, he/she can actually see what us naughty sneaky kids are doing.
Freaky? You bet.
Moving on.
I WANT TO GO TO FRANCE/GERMANY/IRELAND/FINLAND/KOREA. The overseas exchange program is killing me because I'm really yearning to go. I guess it was a bad choice to have actually gone for the briefing this afternoon because while it excites me deep deep, i have to stay grounded and know that this, is impossible.
It would be my mum's nightmare fast forward because then, my brother would be away at camp doing his patriotic duties and I will be away having a whale of a time at some European country. This, would be equivalent to us going off and getting married and abandoning her. Hey, its the latest trend.
Plus, the estimated cost for the 4 months stay overseas is about nine thousand dollars, which equates to a 3 year diploma course.
Sigh.
* * *
Oh and guess what? My mother reads my blog! And she's gone youtube-ing, blogging and well, spoken to me on MSN.
=) My mother's getting cooler everyday. Heh.