I flew to space by mistake
The only thing I like about the start of school, is that it somehow generates the drive to excel in my studies. To buck up like a wonder kid, its a dream.
And so I decided to study today, despite a holiday. My mum's on the phone with her sister, Zizi's out, and the small boy's napping. She later offered to cook me something. And I said no i'm not hungry. She itched to go out, and I looked out the window and said no I'm too lazy. She's asked me 3 times so far. Ignored.
So I sit in my room, frowning as I read. But when I went to the kitchen for a sandwich, i see her sitting alone in the living room, looking through old photographs. Sniffle once, sniffle twice.
I think, somewhat indirectly, I've made her cry.
happy labour day people.