<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
01 May 2008 12:06 AM
Spare me.

Horoscope: Leo
Read: Your temper is right on the edge; don't fly off the handle if someone annoys you.

Have you ever had someone talk to you in circles, and when he realises he's actually revolving around the same point, tries to branch out but ends up going out of point?

Long-windedness is a major presentation fault; so if you find your audience looking dazed and unfocused, don't try to snap them back. You'll lose them in 5 seconds, all the same. How about revising your content and speech methods, and re-think your ridiculous fabrications?

Human Resource Management today. School began at 9 with a hell of a grandfather-story-telling tutor who thinks he is SUPER entertaining. He spent ice-breaking period talking a whole lot about himself, friends, colleagues and all the love in the world; interesting past jobs, a university classmate who majored in homosexuality and stereotyped 60year olds to having their backs so bent, their heads leveled with their balls.

I was secretly hoping he was on some sort of crack today because if he wasn't, I'd need mine for the whole semester to tolerate him. I sat maintaining peace at the corner of the class, and I had my dear friends laugh at me because I was turning green with disgust. This man must be lonely.

The first days of school are repulsively boring.

And I had one of my nightmares again last night.


.
play