<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
22 May 2008 12:22 AM
The sun is being funny

If there's anything to bitch about these days, its obviously the weather. Singapore is getting hotter and more humid each day, I want to slap that certain someone who told me last month's rainy season was to last till July.

Its either the natural cycle of rain/hot seasons in Singapore, or retribution because I had cursed the skies for the muddy paths everywhere. Either ways, I'm still lamenting about the bloody weather.

Mother's been home for 3 days now and her health is getting better. She hasn't said much about her trip, and I guess that's simply because none of us are around enough to actually listen. We're all busy with work and school and really I don't think there's a point in talking to the small boy because he'll just make your blood boil. Get this, everytime you tell him an account of something, he'll cut you off and tell you the most stupidest thing in the world, and he brags it in your face and you can't help but threaten to slap him upside down.

Yes, I remind myself constantly about the unfortunate fact that he is only seven years old, thus intelligent exchanges cannot be expected of him. =)

Whoever says my mum is . . . shall die a horrible death.


Sweet dreams.


.
play