You'd tell me when it ends, won't you?Life isn't exactly nice to speak of right now, however I would be lying if I said it is at its worst. I think I've been through more trying times, plus I'm still not old enough to sound like I've seen the world in its many vivid colours. The components in life right now is as dreary as ever, and I find myself more often than not wanting to go back to the past. Not so much about having things over and done with, I want the happier times before.
Maybe its simply because we humans love taking refuge in the things we are familiar with, so instead of wishing for time to go ahead thrice as fast I'm looking for time to rewind itself to more brighter moments.
Needless to say I'm in the shallow mood, and I'm missing the doting father and the wonderful guy and the plentiful free times and the doubly higher pay and, of course, the leniency life had to offer.

I want a walk in the park on a dewy morning, with a little bit of sun and little clusters of clouds.I want paths littered with flowers and fields so vast and green it takes the breath away. I want long walks and slow talks and all sorts. With a little bit of sun and little clusters of clouds.
But they say these things carry you too far away from reality. These things that daydreams are made of.