<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
04 June 2008 1:37 AM
Yes, we're almost there.


Monday you can fall apart


Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart


Thursday doesn't even start


Its Friday I'm in love.


There isn't much to anticipate really, but the idea of a school term break is just so exhilarating right now I'm dully amazed. I cannot wait for the week to roll on but then even if it eventually does I wouldn't know what I'm anticipating.

7 pending projects and tests to study for, I need some time to be a lazybum. I want to go couch potato style and watch everything on my laptop. I want to go leisure walking and kiss the sunshine and think happy thoughts. I want to sleep late and wake up late to my mother screaming and then we go shop and I'll go back to loving her. I want to pester my currently richer brother to go watch Incredible Hulk and whatever else I think is cool.

I want to sit and laugh until i cry so you can come and slap me and then wipe my tears away. And then we can start all over again.




Are you throwing hints at me? Because I'm starting to see a different picture.
Love.


.
play