Caught myself floating, gladly.What draws the line in friendship, and who draws it. Is it something we need to dictate at the start or is it something mutually understood. Is it something that comes so naturally we don't need to think too much about it or is it all the fuss?
Because I think I have lovely friends really. Other than the numerous times they lend their shoulders for me to lean on or brains they voluntarily work up to keep up with my rapid rate of forgetfulness, I have very retarded friends. I mean no offence, and its not like I'm exquisitely sane or something, but their peculiar sense of humour does keep me smiling, always.
Projects have never driven us to much excitement before. Spending about 21 hours awake everyday doing projects and running around gathering some kind of inspiration, we interact with people from various places and become annoying freaks lining walkways and haunting you with our surveys. Prank calling hotlines to rate service rendered according to how nice you are or how much of a hunk your name suggests you to be. Emails brimming with surveys, don't try that
This Is A Very Interesting Email Please Read stunt because I have a dozen in mine already.
So projects bring people closer, make people crazier and make school more annoying. We skip lectures because the short term goal of meeting deadlines is so overrated. Tutorials are more about copying model answers. Full Stop.

You see. This is love sent with today's technology. FYI she was right next to me when she sent me explosive love messages that only I understand. =)
Speaking of which, I have approximately 2 weeks before I will watch my brother go beyond a reachable radius from me. Which is sad, devastating news. I've told him to spare a week for me to cherish him but I doubt I have any to spare. heh. He's like my bestfriend/confidante/accomplice/punching bag, et cetera. 7 weeks at Tekong. Practically cut off, damn it!

Okay okay, drama mama I know. But HEY, there's good news. Mummy dearest has agreed to buy me this!

Okay no I'm just kidding. She'd need to sell the house and apply bank loans from all the banks in Singapore to get me that.


Yes! My C902 will be coming to me someday soon. I'm not really dying for it though because I'm still deeply in love with mine so... yeah.
OKAY PROJECT TIME.