<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
03 July 2008 11:12 PM
Letters lost in the mail

If there is something we all wish to have, its the answers to life. Answers that would make things a lot easier, the rights and the wrongs all listed out and Google-able for everyone facing a seemingly necessary component in life we aptly name dilemma.

Its like when you're up at 3.30am in the morning, and you're torn between staying up and not risking being late, and snatching some nap time for the best fresh start you can get tomorrow. Whether you'd continue studying for a test and go for it, or get some rest for a fresher more absorbent mind to revise in the sunshine morning. Its things like these that we tend to fuss about but unfortunately not everything in life is as small, sometimes things get so big you want to cry.

Believe me things too are not easy for me. Its easy to just throw it all out the window and start afresh but really, not all of us think it plausible. I do not wish to be harsh but I honestly think it best we stay this way because I see no way out, we've been here before and we're still here and we're going to be stuck here. You may, no you WILL, hate me for this once days go by and you figure things out, that I'm not keeping my end of the bargain and I say I'm done. You will hate me for giving up and just closing the door on you, call me a coward or whatever else that pleases you.

As the song goes, most of our days are simply filled with tired excuses. Sometimes I'm amazed by how tongue-tied I get and how things appear too hard to say. How I wish things were simpler, but no sooner do I look into the matter, and give up easily. I've made up my mind, but I'm not saying I know what's best.

Rest assure I'm always here, and I hope things'll be fine. Maybe these aren't the things you want to hear, maybe these aren't the things you'd want anymore, but if it matters, then just so you know.


.
play