<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
07 July 2008 2:08 AM
When I think awesome things, I need to think twice.

The fact that I am posting entries ever so regularly reflects badly because it gives a very bad impression that I, have nothing better to do. Forgive me, I have tonnes of work to do and I have procrastinated somewhat but because my love for the English language is so profound I NEED to write.

Yes, roll your eyes. Roll your eyes and one day it'll roll right into your brain you won't get to read this. =)

I think I need to meditate. I need to engage in serious thinking and reflecting right now because I think I'm very confused about the things around me. I'm not referring to this in a very depressed, oh-my-God-I-am-screwed kind of way, its more like a realisation of sorts.

But I don't think I can do that though because time is of the essence right now, and sitting down cross-legged on the floor with eyes closed and a very futile attempt to block the surroundings for that peace of mind nonsense, is so not possible.

Moments in life seem to be about aftermath. Its about facing the music and dealing with consequences. So Life, tell me, would you prefer me to fuss and be very very conservative about the things I do or the choices I make, or would you like me to think up on contingency plans for the nonsense I seem to inevitably fill you up with?

Ironically, I feel a lot light hearted after fixing my Human Resource project report. =)

School tomorrow. Goodnight.


.
play