<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
23 August 2008 1:09 AM
Jenny, what's the problem?


I was looking for reasons to go YAY and to jump around full of joy and energy but somehow the reasons elude me. I cannot find that vibrant push to make me go crazy and instead I'm all sloppy and tired. My exams are over but my brain is overworked because she said, when there's a first there's a second time.

That aside, so far August has been good. August is especially gorgeous this year because I've had cakes on my plate and cream on my lips. There's the joy and the laughter and no doubt my darlings they'd make it into my mental scrapbook.

AUGUST 12th, 2008















I had the sweetest surprise ever when the cake came up the platform. For a moment I beat any nine year old to the birthday game because I screamed in excitement, I bet the waitress was tempted to pluck out that big teen candle. Of course it didn't take much to put that and the need to be glamorous in public aside; its not everyday that you get to call it your day.

















Look Ma, I turned nine.




Among other things, this is one heck of a Justin. He made my day lovelier with his extensive birthday wishes to me. He sent me balloon after balloon and like any normal kid, I was all smiles. We gave him a slice of the birthday cake but by the time he actually came around to receiving it, the cake was melting.









We later had another birthday surprise when a waitress came by to deliver the ice-cream he made for us. Despite our already exploding tummies, we were delirious.












Lena made herself the sweetest person that day only to end it by stuffing what seemed like one-third of a banana into my mouth. I swear I could feel it right to the back of my throat and for a moment, I forgot how to eat.









I definitely had a slendid day that day. August 12 was the perfect day but even the most perfect things have an ending. Many thanks to the big big efforts from all you lovely people. I had a great time, loves.

I had an awesome day today too because on the way home i had a foreign worker wink at me while he mended the road. For a moment I could not believe my luck and when the bus turned round the corner I hoped he thought of me still and that the machine he was operating would eat up his feet.

Writers' block, I need to sleep now.
Shut up, life. Goodnight.


.
play