<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
28 August 2008 12:17 AM
Speak of yesterday in the future tense.

I have come to a conclusion that if there was one thing the world could unify upon, it is the issue against time. Time is like a super independent variable that strolls and jogs and skips and runs at its own will no matter what you do or what you think. It is so unaffected by anything, its one villain superheroes should think about.

While hoping and whining got me nowhere, its IPP for us all, and Science Park has been cruel. I've heard of much worst accounts elsewhere but for now THIS is what matters. Every morning it is as if the sky is falling or Singapore is sinking and what seems like a population is vying for a spot in the bus. You're either a rugby player, a cheerleader or the spectator, if you get what I mean.
But all in all, I shall not complain about the joys of work and what IPP has to offer. For the past three days I've had my eyeballs rolling over the computer screens because data entry is so so so so so fun! And after this, the agenda is data analysis and summation, generation of report and one of the general manager's marketing project. =( So not funny.

This week makes me feel old because I feel real busy. Like those big big people who rush to big big offices and frown because their big big projects are waiting for them there. And I feel old when I see kids going to school. And I feel old because my older cousin has been sleeping over and we've been talking about how kids today are getting overly mature and informed for their age. They see things in an M18 point of view and have thoughts so wild, I feel like I'm Confucius.


F : Can you imagine that? More men these days are getting impotent. At such a young age lah!

Me : Yup. Well..

F : Like they have menopause also.

Me : Yup. They just.. dry up.

F : ??

Me : Or maybe they get horny too early and then times up! and it just dies.

F : ...

I need to learn to sleep by 11pm. Like, seriously.


.
play