<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
16 August 2008 8:58 PM
Yes, confessions of a drama queen.

There were times when I felt like flinging my phone out the window. There were times when i felt like ripping my pillow apart. There were times when i felt like throwing vases into naked walls. There were times when i felt like smashing my laptop on the floor. There were times when i felt like slamming room doors. There were times when i felt like ramming my car into a bus. There were times when i felt like punching mirrors and windshields. There were times when i felt like gritting my teeth so hard they shattered. There were times when i felt like picking fights. There were times when i felt like strangling serene breathing things. There were times when i felt like doing really, really stupid things.

No I am not willing to splurge on anger.

***
And no I am not thinking clearly.

I am barely into my revision and intensive studying does not seem to come. I have studied in my room, on the bed , by the window, on the sofa, at the table, on the floor, infront of the TV, in the master bedroom, by the radio, with my laptop, by my refrigerator. I have yet to try the toilet. I did my CCM and my MR today and so what did i learn today?

I have just wasted Saturday.


.
play