<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
23 September 2008 12:06 PM
Blame it on the morning coffee

I had thought i needed the pack-and-run. I thought that maybe i needed the toilet break from life because suddenly life went over to the fast lane and I'm shoved in with it. I had seen the surroundings that I'm put in and because i keep telling myself I shouldn't be here, I keep hoping for the world to quit playing games and send me home. But the problem is I never left home, and just because the circumstances have changed and suddenly everything skidded out of course I'm cursing life to the crudest extent.

My parents have always taught me that whatever it is life brought for you, you take it with your right hand. Life never promised to be perfect and just because you don't get what you want you rant and rebel and retaliate but nothing's going to change because life, does not listen to you. I had, everyone has had, to face life in full frontal force. Let's not make life sound so sadistic or antagonizing, but I believe that life cannot be great for everyone, because if it is I think God will be forgotten and Heaven, would be nothing.

Some days I wake up and I think I've dreamt enough and truth be told, I fantasize for a more desirable life. It is as if living in the opposite direction, that life is some vacuum space I'm living out till the sand in the hourglass runs out and when reality happens, its when you fall asleep and you cross over the gloomy gates of worldly sadness. But when you know you're living in denial, you know you're going to be stuck forever because you're not willing to pick up and walk. So yes, butt in chest out heads up and let's face it brave it love it learn from it.


.
play