<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
29 September 2008 9:38 AM
Let it sink

With all the hype in the news right now, I think for whatever reason possible, the prospect of being a president when I'm older and a hell lot more wiser eludes me. It is as if the dream got lost somewhere in transmission and it never really became a true calling of sorts. While the accurate job scope of the president of a country confuses me greatly, the idea of politics often disgust me. Because half the time politics equate to corruption, it does not interest me where it does not concern me. To be president, to me, is like putting myself on the electric chair.

Anyways I do not think I am fit to be president. Because when I am president the country will go haywire, for reasons I am too childish to disclose. Qiu Ting tells me my memory has been deteriorating, and she says I am dumb. She calls me a dumbo because I cannot remember many important things (to her!) and I ask stupid silly childish obvious questions like Am I cute? when the answer is pretty straightforward (Like duh.)

Okay okay, so shameless talk is not healthy. What what what, something about it being some international disgrace? (:

Okay I had a great weekend.
F1 race is over and Singapore has a life again.

See you.


.
play