<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
10 September 2008 1:19 PM
Now which side is greener, seriously?


The thing about having a close relationship with my brothers is that, they love to share everything. While at times they'd prefer keeping things to themselves, more often than not they'd just blurt and spurt out anything and everything under the sun. But then again at times, these lovely brothers of mine do not know when to keep their mouths shut. When it is time to keep certain things to themselves instead of sharing it all with the world, for instance, it seemed almost predictable and inevitable that yours truly will in the end get the cough. While the elder brother has the tendency to cough openly in your face, the younger one cuddles and loves you when he feels like shit, or not. Which narrows it all down to one nasty conclusion.

I have the cough, and a temperature. God knows I might have swallowed a ton of sand and I could definitely beat Johnny Storm (think, Fantastic Four) in his own games. I'm in the office typing away because its lunchtime and I'm bored. I had my in-charge look me in the eye for one second and she told me to go home.

1. Going home means going to the doctor to get medical leave cert and this fact alone can make me forgo it. The need to travel all the way down to get a piece of paper to state my unfit condition. No need.

2. I have this problem, where I would feel like shit all the way to the clinic and then have to fake my illness because by the time I get there I feel better already.

3. Costly, you know?

4. I have driving later, which means I still need to go out. Cancelling lessons consume money too. Enough said.

5. The agenda for going home is to sleep, listen to my mom ranting, my brother coughing and many other irritating human sounds. The agenda for work is work,sleep,work, sleep in silence.
6. Paperwork is troublesome.
7. My internship contract with the company clearly states that I am entitled to only 1(one) medical leave per month. Do I care? Partially.

I am so not going to my company's event at NYP tomorrow, so I might as well take leave tomorrow, that's for sure. The problem lies with today.
I shall seek advise from the one biased person with a very biased answer.
My mother.

Dearest Raudah and Hamizah, yes dinner was fantastic last night. A lot of catching up, ranting, bitching, funny moments and tonnes of laughter. I had an awesome time, no doubt. Its just pretty disappointing how literally scattered we are, so far away.

Dearest Raudah please do not go grabbing boys. Jerking trains are not a valid excuse.

Dearest Hamizah, yes yes I'll see you soon with McSpicy in tow. And maybe Geylang, one of these days.




.
play