FROZENYOGURT
Facebook
17 September 2008 11:59 PM
Some kind of sick therapy
You don't have to ask me what I want, I'll lay it out for you. Sweet and simple.
Suddenly life appears so monotonous I feel like a defeatist. Let's say I'm taking the backseat for now and let life run its course until I once again feel like steering the wheel. I'm going to go sight-seeing and I'll see what comes my way. I spent my evening google-ing anything that is sensible in rainbow colours and it inevitably becomes a drool fest and once again I'm left wishing I owned the central bank.
I swear I had a better, sensible and more realistic draft than this but somehow I had to rip it. It didn't come out right so I'll leave it for now and I promise to return with a more productive entry than this.
Be good.
.
play