We'll walk
One word could define everything. One word or lack thereof could mean something, despite the insignificance of the word alone. One word could send a thousand signals, and that one would could make, or break. One word could change the course of a conversation, one word could veer an entire relationship out of course. And while that one word would seem to hold everything together, that one word could eventually break worlds apart.
Wordplay, its a funny game.

Its one way to end a Friday. I got this email 3 minutes before I logged off and it has kept me looking forward to a pleasant weekend. This means the necessary details are settled and Monday's Sales Meeting is going to be fine. I hope.
Needless to say, praises often come too cheap. Let it not get to my head, nevertheless a milestone for this seemingly torturous phase. 7 more weeks, is it just me or is September simply strolling by?