Unhappiness has its expiry dates
How many men does it take to screw a lightbulb?
We're nine working days away from the end of the attachment phase and surprise surprise, I think I will be missing this. While September crawled mercilessly, October seems to be zipping by without a chance for a breather. Soon I will be packing my desk and leaving the company and its people and the sophisticated office feeling and not forgetting, the daily one and a half hour bus ride. I will definitely miss the nagging deadlines and the thrill of small successes but I think I can skip that; school and its million projects and assignments could beat this all time.
Eight weeks down the line and I contradict myself because despite the many rants and whines, I think I love my job solely for what it is, and also the acquaintances I've made along the way.
I've forgotten whatever else I had meant to say. The past week that I've kept undocumented was straining yet wonderful, heart-wrenching yet sweet. I've had my fair share of pain and good old fun, and just about now I feel very exhausted yet very much missing the urgency of things in the office. I'll leave that for later.
Till then. =)
One.
He goes and holds it, and waits for the world to revolve around him.