Boredom. Checked.
When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
OF COURSE
Alcohol or Cigarettes?
Cigarettes please
Has someone ever sang a song to you?
Yes
Do you play Sudoku?
Yes?
If abandoned alone in the wilderness would you survive?
Ohho noooooooo
If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you would do?
Run?
Do you like your parents?
Love, my dear.
Do you secretly like someone?
Think so?
Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Sleep!
Do you look like your mom or dad?
Your mum
What did you do for New Year's Eve?
Watch TV. Every year.
Where will you be celebrating your new year's day next year?
Safely home
How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
4-6hours
Do you like Care Bears?
Cute, no.
What do you buy at the movies?
Salted popcorn.
Anything big ever happened in your town?
Define BIG.
Is your hair good?
Yours is better.
Is your tongue pierced?
Nope.
Do you like Liver and Onions?
Nope.
Any plans for tonight?
Bedsport.
What's your favorite song at the moment?
none in particular.
Do you hate chocolate?
Like, NO.
What do you and your parents fight about the most?
Cooking. I Hate Cooking.
Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
No, stupid.
Are you easy to get along with?
You think?
What is your favorite time of day?
Night!
Are you a generally happy person?
MOST DEFINITELY
How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
lazyyy
Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Siti Raudahwati?
How often do you see your ex?
Eh heh
Would you ever donate blood?
Yes, when I can
Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yep
Do you want someone dead?
No, punk.
What does your last text message say?
Hey Sayang. Like, seriously.
What are you thinking about right now?
Ironically, baking brownies.
Do you wish someone was with you right now?
Yes. My brother.
What time did you go to sleep last night?
3:16am. Honest.
Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now?
It reads Customer Service Centre. Ring a bell?
Is someone on your mind right now?
Your mother
Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
Spoilt.
What are you listening to right now?
the TV
Do you miss anyone?
Quite a number actually
Who was the last person in your bed?
my alter ego
Do you want someone you can't have?
Unfortunately so.
When did you last talk to your brother or sister?
1 minute ago
Where were you at 2:02 am this morning?
In my bedroom.
Do you want to tell someone something?
Yes. Piss off.
+++
I need to be doing a hell of a lot of stuff, but what burns me most is the want to pack up and head on out to anywhere and everywhere that doesn't put life in the centre of things, if you get what I mean. Find somewhere for myself for a while, read all the books in the world and then come back home. My everyday fantasy. =)
I think I'm getting lazier. Suddenly gravity has an effect on my will to be up and running, and its not surprising that I'm the last to rise in the morning. Weekends become a reason to laze around and not do anything because I got so bored of the outside, home becomes so delicious. I'm all for wasted weekends - lazing around reading, clowning around with the brothers, cracking my mum up, sleeping, cleaning my room, watching episodes online, scouring through piles of un-albumed photographs. My mum wants to go to the zoo. My brother wants to go for the Luge. I want to go out with Zie (this is taking forever, seriously.!). I need to repair that stupid laptop. I need to shop for stuff. I need to plan someone's birthday. I want to see Jodie KPR.
I'm blabbering like an airhead and its pretty disgusting.
Back soon lovelies.