Come once. Come twice. Give a damn. You lose.Sometimes i wonder what was it that propelled me to this
I care state. Its like finding the reason to the downfall in a war occupation. Like finding a reason to the assasination of my ignorance. Suddenly we're back to the
ignorance is bliss talk and I'm playing back the recent events to find the reason why I'm sensitive about these things now. Or maybe I have always been like that to begin with. Maybe I've been kidding myself to being that person who doesn't give a hoot to look cool. Or maybe I'm just feeling handicapped right now because life (once again life gets the blame) has gone off the tracks and is still going off the tracks and doesn't seem to be getting back on track.
I'm still adamant though about being ignorant. Maybe ignorant isn't the right word, sounds too mean. Maybe its numb. But numb sounds so emotional. But yes something along that line. I'm adamant about being unaffected because twice over I've been told that friends, come and go. And its been like a mantra ever since for the past 2/3 hours.
One. Two. Three. Breathe.Yes, that's right.
Never take friends personal.
=)

I so so so so so cannot wait to watch. Its like feisty girl power. Its like a more worthy dream as compared to Desperate Housewives.
I think I should stop here. I'm banging on my keypad and I'm typing furiously its pretty obscene. This, is detrimental to the health of my beloved laptop.
I should take up yoga.
One. Two. three.Breathe.