Murder by the Jukebox
Four weeks were quickly wasted if we're talking about school progress but I guess it was all well spent with good company and much restaurant hopping. This month I've burnt a hole in my pockets and my wallet's as good as gone because I've robbed myself of cash by bringing business to well-loved restaurants all over Singapore. Its sad to think of, because it meant I am tight for December and December is when we take full advantage of the Christmas Sale. I might as well ground myself until God decides to provide me with a massive allowance to satisfy my shopping urges.
We're two weeks away from the term break, and while we'd like to squeal with childish anticipation, its pretty unfortunate because I haven't much to look forward to. School doesn't seem to keep out of the agenda, there's a dateline to meet smack in the middle of it and its a simple 2 weeks that promises headache and nothing much. My brother's probably going to be shipped off and so are most of my friends, and my schedule will be as tight as ... . Great; perfect for my equally tight finances.
This week's been with the usuals. I haven't really bothered about the dates and the missing captions because I simply cannot remember what story goes behind every snap and most of the time, if you have yet to realise, it comes without one anyways. I'm sorry if I've been collective, but weekly posts are as much as I've been able to do because I'm just too busy, tired or purely lazy most of the time. =)
Nevertheless, I've realised how much fun I've been having in school only because I haven't been going for lectures and I've been late for practically all my classes which appear to begin at unholy hours like 9am. Talk about a screwed up body clock, I sleep no earlier than 3am and even 11am appears too early to rise.
The highlight of the week would inevitably be Starbucks because I've scooted there for drinks in the last 3 consecutive days and on the last day Friday, I fell asleep on the sofa as exhausted as my bank account while Hamizah let me be and read my Jodi. I think I've had enough Starbucks but that's what I always say. Before you know it, I'll be running back into its open arms like a long lost lover.
I think this year's been far from a charm, and I guess next year needs a new year's resolution. I've stopped doing that because its as easily forgotten as it is made, but what the heck I'll give it another shot. I need to do justice to my studying and because I forsee regret for not being dilligent, I'd better make me promise myself something.
There, I'm sleeping at 3am again.