<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
15 December 2008 10:38 PM
Did you hear me? I'm in pain.


Just yesterday I thought it would be a good idea to face the past for a bit and pay a visit to an old friend but it turned out more painful than it was triumphant. Of course i didn't lose my cool, if you'd call it that, but it caused a certain stir that made my heart dip lower than gravity could ever pull it, and it was more majestic than any heartbreak in a million years. Maybe I'm exaggerating but hey, it was painful.

It hit like hot air in your face, when I walked into the linkbridge and watched the familiar scenes of the past year. Every step brought a new memory and when its all laid out infront, I just wanted to sit right there and cry.

Hello, Tan Tock Seng.

Even with its one dozen changes and alterations, the oh-so familiar walkways made every step a tonne too heavy. For moments I couldn't heave a conscious breath but they say we need to move on and so I faced it. And then I cried this year's bucket of tears before SOQM report writing consumed me.

I still miss you Daddy.
(:

We've officially hit the term breaks, and to be honest, its nothing to look forward to. We're going to need to push aside hopes for a break because school's not being any more nicer than it had been for the past 2 years or so. Its been generous when it comes to school work and being in the final year final semester does not win us a ticket to Joyland.

Oh wait, that was never the logic, now was it?


.
play