We're going to need more pillsIt was say, 4.10PM. In for my test, paper in hand. Scribbled; admission number, the module group, skip the seat number, course of study, module name, date.
Date.
Date.
Date.
December 5th,2008.
I'm not too clear if it was disappointment that came after 5 seconds of soft shock. But one thing's for sure, it was completely overlooked. Forgotten. Shit, was the only thing i could say.
Yes, it was say, 4.10PM. It took me that long to realise. What was it I felt? Disappointed, that I had forgotten. Or was it disappointment because I needed the reminder?

Happy 47th Birthday, Daddy.
I miss you. Dearly.
Anyways, I'm more sure than not that this paper, is a complete goner. Enough said, I'll leave the rest of the dismay for when I get the paper back and want to sink into a pool. At this point in time what I really need is a Bruce Almighty, a screwed up God. So I could have this flu go on forever. So I can pass my tests and exams. So I can complete all projects in the snap of my fingers. So I can have my daddy back. Alive and kicking.
I'm as good as dead now.
That's enough. I need that shoulder to lean on.