<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
14 December 2008 11:32 PM
You need to sober up, child.

What was it that made colours so goddamn pretty? Colours perhaps add definition to a certain something, a certain zest to life. It differentiates the flowers from the soil, sunshine from the dark clouds and the sane from the unsound. Colours become something so sweet, I love them.

But wouldn't it be easier, sometimes, if you could see things in black and white. Nothing too shiny, nothing too complicated. Nothing that stands out it glares in your face and nothing too modest it loses your attention. If everything were in black and white then maybe life would be easier to see, to comprehend. Everything's laid out in the simplest of manners, now would that make life really a lot more easier; no mistakes, no regrets, no misinterpretations, no moods, no unnecessary exaggeration, just the plain fact in your face.

Then again, sometimes we don't want to see what something really is. Maybe we want to be distracted, really want colours to make life a little less straightforward.


We had our DHL field trip and despite the fact that we didn't really find much knowledge to boast while we're there, it was time well spent. A chance to fool around as a big body of excited little children in a moving vehicle, it was reliving days when we'd travel to the Science Centre and the museum with only one goal in mind, to have fun.

There's only so much left undone and i really need to get started on everything. Suddenly everything's vying for my attention its difficult to see the ones that come with the red alert. I remember mentioning once, during my attachment, that I missed the rush of piling reports and nagging deadlines and this, has finally come to me. Ironic I know, but nevertheless I'll be all set for it by tomorrow and when it all gets to me in the midst of things, I will whine. Watch me.


.
play