<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
10 December 2008 12:05 AM
You're going to break me

Nate: She's right Serena, I mean, none of us are saints.
Blair: [points at Chuck] Yeah, I had sex with him in the back of a limo.
Chuck: Several times.
Nate: I had sex with you, at a wedding while I was her date.
Nate: Once.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chuck: I'm Chuck Bass.



This is, Chuck Bass.

It never fails to amaze me, how a name could become a succinct way of describing yourself, while not being at all sparing about revealing who you are. A name like Chuck Bass in their television world accounts for a million crude adjectives that describe him as a horny piece of sly fox. i wonder what my name would mean. Which means, in other words, I wonder what I am in your eyes.

Have you ever thought, if you were a word in the dictionary, would you come up with the same definition for yourself as others would in their respective dictionaries of people? Because suddenly what matters is not the synonym you come up with next to your name, its the meaning that goes along with your name in their judgemental dictionaries of people adjectives.

I haven't been spared the childhood preachings about being confident and having faith in yourself, and that it doesn't matter what others think, its how you carry and portray yourself. The key, is you. Not them. Always that crap talk. Because when I grew up the guidebooks got swapped and suddenly I actually need to bother about how people think of me, because I carry the family name. Now doesn't that make you look a little deeper into your conversation partner's eyes and ponder what image of you is being registered into their minds?

Hamizah told me today that she would never have guessed me for being someone so crazy. I didn't either, because 18 years alive I've never done things the way i did them in my 19th year. I amazed myself too, believe me. Of course I'd never stray from being the person I've always been, but it doesn't hurt to have a little change.

The introvert, you say?

I've spent the entire long weekend nursing a throbbing head and a congested nose that does not leak and a cough that came with spasms that gave me temporary abs. I need to get back to my oh-so-favourite Service Marketing Management. Test tomorrow. Dear God, make knowledge flow like the finest of waters.
(: Cheerios.



.
play