Mr Strongstrong
Happy Birthday, TY.
YOU THE MAN!
The one thing that stands out, other than your BIG size, is your equally massive booming voice. A little deeper than that, its your way of thinking and conversational style. Something to like, sitting down for a good chat about things that matter the most in life, I'd never fail to get a new perspective of things. Despite the fact that at times these things can get very random and very out-of-the-blue, I'd never fail to get immersed in the conversation, and more often than not, it leaves a mark. In a positive way, of course. With you, one could say, we learn something new everyday. =)
In more awesome instances, you're like a valuable arsenal who brings more facts, figures and experiences to the table more than any of us put together. Sometimes I'd think that even without ample resources, you could practically start a business with just your brain. HAHA.
I couldn't get a clearer picture, but hopefully this one illustrates the birthday boy just fine. Because when it came to the occasion, I simply could not find a clear shot anywhere in my picture library and grabbing from somewhere would be so obvious. So this, will have to do.
Have a good awesome wonderful day ahead.
=)