We're at the climax, baby.
This is one of the reasons why I love school.
My first ever successfully written Chinese word. You're smart, guess which.
Calligraphy, my loony mentors say. What say you?
I'm back on the bed again while I wait for my Mum the Timekeeper to start barking orders for me to get dressed. In an hour's time, we'd be scooting off to some birthday function out at the PA Holiday Complex; and even though I wouldn't want it to sound like a chore, with much on the agenda and a deadline as soon as Monday, everything seems like it.
I'm dying for more slumber time for myself because of late, there seem to be lesser energy for me to burn. I feel exhausted even before I've washed sleep out of my face and moving around is draining. I've delayed my operation to as late as the next half of the year but now that its getting to me more than ever, I'm so ready to go shoot myself. If only it were cut-and-paste.
Its been a compromise situation so while I practically need to go for the event, my darling laptop gets to tag along. So hopefully there's Internet connection somewhere there so I can multi-task. (:
Tell you more when I come round again.
Off I go.