<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8579298958469279153?origin\x3dhttp://thisfrozenyogurt.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
03 February 2009 10:49 PM
Almost up



I cannot emphasize enough how beautiful this week has been for us, with four presentations to clear within the week. Two days through the week, and we're two presentations away from partial happiness and relief. Its Personal Selling on Thursday and International Business on Friday and then we're off to slack for a bit before hitting the books again, double time.


1. Its 10.56pm and I'm already nodding off while trying to be productive. IB is such a killer.

2. I hope that you've come to realise by now that when I said beautiful, its really very stupid.

3. My inbox is flooded with Facebook mailers and I sense something fishy. As always.

See you (:



.
play